Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 9

BREAKFAST

Espresso freshly ground coffee as usual...ummm. Kashi cereal with rice milk.

No more after that...had to get ready for dental surgery. At 10:30 went and did that, and by 11:30 I was done, $750 lighter in the pocket for a gum graft on one tooth, and an ice pack in hand. Have to go back in a week to have at least one set of stitches out.

No lunch...but later was able to cut up a banana and eat it on one side of my mouth. Taking Tylenol and ice pack on and off the rest of the time.

DINNER

Katie made soup, from vegetables ground up, some peanut butter, soft noodles, and god knows what else. Very good...just hard to eat is all...as I have to tilt my head to one side to try and keep it all on one side.

Not in that much pain, but certainly looking forward to healing. Don't really want to think too much about the next procedure which would involve an implant.

Weighed myself this morning 238.2...but I'm sure I'll be losing some more with the lack of calories I'm taking in.

Just relaxing tonight....

more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment