Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 7

BREAKFAST

Had a bowl of cinnamon harvest by Kashi with bananas and a good cup of espresso coffee...yumm.

weight this morning 238.8....fine with me!

going to work some more on my technical problem today...can't stand something not working, especially if I can see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Also, will go for my usual walk today, my audio book is nearing the end, so will have to get another ready to go.

Seem to be sleeping a bit longer during the night than before, just wake up too soon before Katie's alarm goes off at 6AM is all.

Better weather here today...although freezing rain overnight, so it was very slippery, and more accidents than normal, according to the news.

LUNCH

I had left over vegetable medley on a bed of brown rice, and a sald with balsamic vinegar with raspberry blush vinegar. Very good actually.

Then tried to go for my daily walk, but going out the door was like walking on a skating rink..only worse...so I turned around and came back in again. Worked on my technical problem...not there yet...but getting there.

DINNER

Katie got a different kind of veggie burger but from the same company as the other day. This one is actually called a veggie burger instead of garden burger. We had it on a whole wheat bun with regular mustard and whole grain mustard. This burger was on the small side, but very good!


then we had left overs from the delicious restaurant on Saturday. This does not look that appealing but was still very good.


For dessert we are having rice pudding, made with brown rice, cinnamon, raisins and pure vanilla which we bought in Mexico.

It's hard to believe this is Day 7, and both of us don't feel like we are being deprived. I just never would have believed I could do this...but I am. Katie is going to reschedule her annual physical for Feb 17th, so that we can give this regime a good chance and see if it makes any noticable difference in her regular numbers.

more later....



No comments:

Post a Comment