Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 10


BREAKFAST

Had a big bowl of oatmeal with banana and blueberries and over the top rice milk. Think I will have a permanent tilt to my head, as I have to try and eat on one side of my mouth, so I tilt my head to the right to try and accomplish that. Good thing is...no pain this morning, can just feel the stitches on the roof of my mouth when my tongue accidently touches. The gum where the graft is...tender!

On the way back from the dentist yesterday, stopped in at Affinity Restaurant on Edmonton Street as they are another vegetarian restaurant. They had their lunch buffet laid out, so asked if I could take a lot(hahaha saved this version first, then realized, I had to edit this word to "look"). Sure, no problem...looked very good, and the restaurant is nice looking and clean. They also have a newspaper clipping from Marion the free press food criticd on their window...so that is a good thing. Katie and I will try that soon.

Weight this morning 237.6...going in right direction

LUNCH

Had big bowl of Katie's home made soup, which I had for supper last night.

DINNER

Katie was thinking about my sore mouth, and made a soft dinner, consisting of potatoes, portebella mushrooms, zucchini, onions, tamari, and garlic, Very yummy and easy for me to eat on one side of my mouth.


more later....


No comments:

Post a Comment