Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 6

BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER

We started off our morning with a bowl of Oatmeal, complete with banana and blueberries. Also our cup of Espresso Coffee.

Then it was cleaning up the condo, and I spent most of the day trying to solve a technical problem with one of my pieces of entertainment equipment. I virtually spent most of the day on it..because I very seldom give up easily. Other people including my boys will tell me to give it up, but I usually don't. I still have not solved the problem and it is now almost Dinner time...I will put it aside for today as I am burned out...but will tackle it again tomorrow.

I was so into the problem, that I did not have lunch. Around 4...I had a banana and then went for my usual walk. Not so cold today...so it was good.

We didn't make it to the Y today to take our membership off holiday status, but will do that sometime this week.

We are going to have Katie's delicious pizza tonight, and will have leftovers from the delicious restaurant tomorrow.

more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment