Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 18

Weight this morning 235.8...still going in the right direction.

BREAKFAST

Had a bowl of cereal with banana...and of course a cup of freshly brewed Kicking Horse Espresso coffee.

later on had a whole wheat bagel with natural peanut butter.

Had to go to the dentist to get the stitches taken out of the roof of my mouth from the skin graft. Feels good to get those out of there, and I have also been having to eat out of one side of my mouth as a result. Now I get to talk out of both sides of my mouth...unlike our former Prime Minister....lol. Still have to get another set of stitches out, in a week...but in the meantime I get to eat normally again....well not really....vegan eating only!

Internet was down most of the morning...luckily this is a rare occurrence.

LUNCH

Had a bowl of the soup Katie made earlier in the week...ummm...really good!

DINNER

Katie and I had the left over Shepard's pie for dinner. Just as good as yesterday, both with and without ketchup.

We're both drinking a lot more water than we did before, which is a good thing. We used to drink quite a lot of diet drinks...none with aspertame...only with Splenda. Now we don't drink any....talk about a change in eating style this has brought about. Have to say...don't miss the drinks either.

My sister sent me an email today, entitled "Who are you and what have you done with my brother?" Just had to laugh. Her point? that when I was small, I wouldn't eat any vegetables unless mom made coleslaw. My sister kept begging my mom to make something else because she was getting sick of coleslaw all the time. Now here I am eating all the things that I wouldn't eat then. I made a sort of apology to my sister...."I'm sorry...I know not what I did".....ahahahaha.

If I can remember, I am going to repost a few pictures from my previous blog, which was our trip to south Texas in January...where we ate almost all the things which are not good for you...and too much of them.

more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment