Monday, March 16, 2009

While you are reading the blog...thought you might enjoy another selection from our favorite cd.....
Eric Hutchinson with "Food Chain"



BREAKFAST

Pretty well the usual....Fresh ground Espresso Coffee...Big bowl of oatmeal with fruit...great way to start the day and not usually hungry at all until lunch time.

LUNCH

I had two small pieces of left over veggie pizza, then some left over veggie pasta, a small whole wheat bun and some fresh strawberries.

DINNER

Ok....this is going too far! When I was a kid I virtually wouldn't eat any vegetables whatsoever. As I grew a little older it was nothing but coleslaw. Then when I got older it was the odd vegetable that tasted ok to me, but not very many that's for sure.

So what did I have for dinner?

A Katie concoction.....potato and kale soup with roasted vegetables(carrots, onions, asperagus, and yams, and a whole wheat roll. I still don't like asperagus that much, but guess who ate the whole thing?

more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment