Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 31

If you look to your right, you will see that I have added a poll....please give me your views.

It is difficult to design questions for a poll that covers all eventualities, so if you want to express your views in addition to taking the poll, please do so with a comment. We appreciate any and all feedback.

BREAKFAST

Freshly ground sumatra coffee from bulk barn and a big bowl of oatmeal with banana.

Went for my usual walk yesterday, but at the start didn't see some glare ice and down I went. This is the second time in about two weeks, as we are having melting and freezing temperatures. Luckily no harm done.

I am reading a book entitled "Eat to Live" by Joel Fuhrman M.D. Only on chapter 3, but very interesting, right in line with what we are doing...one difference I can see already is that it looks like we are not eating enough big salads. We'll see.

I'm really not into commercials...it's about information and doing our own research....I want to reiterate, this whole adventure is not about only losing weight, though we both need that....it is about eating in a more healthy way than we have been doing...eating the typical North American Diet. We are on a search for the best thing for us, and after 30 days of eating Vegan, are convinced, that this way of eating, or some version of it, is far better than what we were doing.

LUNCH

I had a big salad with home made vinaigrette dressing, I heated up Katie's vegetable salad in the microwave and put it on top of the salad....my concoction was great! I enjoyed it.



Went for my usual walk today, congratulations are in order...I did not take a tumble.

more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment