Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 55

BREAKFAST

Great cup of freshly ground coffee and whole wheat pancakes with blueberries and banana....ummmm good!

Misc thoughts.....

Katie is down 15 pounds....I am just maintaining at about 10....but previously our attempts to lose weight were always concentrated on how much, and how fast. Now, that all seems unimportant somehow, as the focus has switched to healthy eating, period! Whatever happens after that...happens. I know one thing though, if I continue eating like this....there won't be a situation where I will gain any significant amount of weight loss back...as has been the case in the past when you finish a "diet".

The river is still frozen over here...should start breaking up soon...Fargo got some good news in that the crest of the river was less than anticipated. As long as their dikes hold, they should be ok.

I posted a video yesterday that my son Jeff directed and produced...on his utube page he has lots of videos from interviews he did with various bands on his show. I came across a performer named Lisa Hannigan who is subscribed to his video page. She has her own videos as a performer and I was particularly impressed with this one. Hope you enjoy it!



Found this neat video for Vegan Turkey Loaf


Vegan Turkey Loaf from Everyday Dish TV on Vimeo.

more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment