Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 28

BREAKFAST

Usual cup of fresh ground coffee...bought some more Sumatra Dark at the bulkbarn...about $5.50/lb as compared to Kicking Horse on sale at $10.95.

Had a bowl of cereal with banana.

Then it was off to the orthodontist to get the last of the stitches out of my mouth from the skin transplant. That feels soooooo.....much better. Still have to be careful for the next month and then one more appointment to make sure all is well.

I stopped by to donate blood, as I had to miss my appointment last week. Oh great...they only open at 1PM on Mondays. Good try anyway.

LUNCH

Had left over Katie's stew and a small 100% whole wheat bun

Still working on rebuilding my desktop computer with a fresh install of Windows XP. This is a time consuming process on a fresh install, putting programs back on the way you want it. Anyone who has ever done this will understand, just how time consuming it is.

DINNER

Had assorted veggies, baked potato, asparagus.....Very good except asparagus is not my favorite....I ate it anyway, which is something I would not have done before.

more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment