Friday, March 6, 2009

Day 32

For the person who voted for daily with added content, perhaps if you
don't mind you could leave a comment as to what added content you
would like to see. Thanks

BREAKFAST

Had a bowl of shredded wheat with banana and the usual cup of freshly ground coffee.

Went for my usual walk, and today wore the studded footware you can add to
your shoes, that my son bought me for xmas. Obviously I should have been wearing
them before as I fell twice already. Well they were excellent, didn't even come close
to feeling like I was going to hit a patch of ice and fall.

LUNCH

Had a couple of pieces of leftover veggie pizza that Katie made last night. Really good!
Had an apple with natural peanut butter on the slices...also very good.

DINNER

We had a very good veggie stir fry and for dessert we had a lemon cake with raspberry puree....um...um....good



more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment