Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 29

BREAKFAST

Big bowl of oatmeal with banana and Ryza whole grain brown rice milk. A good start to the day.

Supposed to be warmer here today...good when March comes in like a lamb and not a lion.

More work today on Winxp...along with a trip to the Y and perhaps I will get estimates on getting my gray locks cut......just kidding...I always go to the same place.

LUNCH

Katie had to go to a meeting that was close to home, so...while I was at the Y having a good workout, she dropped off a 6 inch Subway veggie sub in the fridge. I was able to have that after the gym and going to get my golden locks cut. Very thoughtful!

DINNER

We had a veggie burger, and Yam fries



and we had a great dessert. Katie made a chocolate cake, out of whole wheat flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, raw cane sugar, and water....she took some frozen berries, thawed them, mashed them, put them through a sieve, then poured the juice on the cake. It was MARVELOUS!

It was so good, it could be served in any restaurant, never mind a vegetarian restaurant.

more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment