Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 38

BREAKFAST

Must be boring for you but not for me breakfast that is...the usual....three guesses....the first two don't count.

87% of you would like me to continue the blog on a daily basis. At this time I am prepared to do that, but can't guarantee how long that will be. What I don't want to do is put the same thing all the time, and it's been feeling like that the last couple of days.

One of the reasons is that I have been busy trying to get the details sorted out on the mobile home. Forms have to be filled out, and there are documents that have to go back and forth between the owner in Wisconsin and myself.

At the same time I have been fighting with Windows XP and Vista, trying to get one to see the other in a network configuration. I used to have it like that, but they are both so fussy that one thing is not right and it's totally frustrating trying to figure out what that is. Oh well, I'll keep at it until it's solved.

LUNCH

Made myself a veggie sub...tomato, green and red pepper, lettuce, mustard. Good!

Didn't go for a walk today or to the Y....plenty cold outside with a bad wind chill...same as yesterday.

DINNER

Katie made a veggie pasta for dinner....I really like it!

Whole wheat rotini pasta, zuchini, onions, mushrooms, green pepper, red pepper, tomatoes, garlic, basil, Italian spice and tomato sauce

Then for dessert Katie made vegan gingerbread cookies.....Awesome!

Molasses, Rice milk, whole wheat pastry flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, baking soda, and cane sugar.

more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment