Sunday, May 10, 2009

Day 96

For all you mothers out there....


BREAKFAST

Had bowl of oatmeal with blueberries and banana. Great cup of freshly roasted kicking horse coffee.
That will likely be our last breakfast of oatmeal for some time. We are finding that it is just to much carbs and we both don't feel great after that. As I used to be type 2 diabetic, I check my sugar levels fairly regularly. This morning prior to the oatmeal my sugar level was 6.2 which is excellent. After  eating on can be at 7 to 10 and be normal. After the oatmeal, mine was at 14 which explains feeling tired and lethargic. This is not the first time it has zoomed up after that type of breakfast....so in the future we will be having something with more protein and less carbs.

Just got back from my usual 40 minute walk and still at 10.9...I already know it will drop later.

LUNCH

Katie and I had to go grocery shopping and a couple of other errands, so we didn't have lunch.

DINNER

We had a veggie stir fry and a spring roll.

Going golfing first thing tommorrow morning.....

more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment