Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day 94

My apologies for not updating the blog yesterday, but my internet was down all day yesterday and until now. All fixed up now though.

Went to the doctor this morning to tell him I have been eating Vegan for 90 days....hmmm...isn't the advice always to tell your doctor first? Ah well, who really pays attention to that anyway!

I just wanted to find out how I'm doing on this new regime and if there is anything that I am missing or down on. We'll see when I get the results of the blood tests.

BREAKFAST

Mix of whole grain cheerios and shredded wheat, along with a good cup of freshly ground kicking horse coffee.

LUNCH

Wasn't really hungry so didn't have anything.

DINNER

Didn't have it yet but will be having veggie pasta that Katie made yesterday. After work she is off to her night course.

more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment